Log in

Public Liability Only for
Photographer (One Day Cover)

Get a quick quote

Tell us about the cover you need and we'll give you an instant quote

Public Liability
What State do you trade in?

What type of photography are you doing for the day?
Do you require Aerial Photography?

AUZi&reg has designed a Public Liability policy only specifically for Photographers (One Day Cover), which can protect you against claims for personal injury and/or damage caused by your services as a Photographer. It is important to have cover in place as being mobile allows you to service clients from all different areas

✔AUZi&reg Insurance packages give you the peace of mind that you're covered so you can get on with your work.

Find out what's covered and what's not including your Excess Payable at a glance .

The fine print detailing everything you should know about this insurance (PDF).

Best digital technology Brokerage 2019
Finance Business of the year 2019
Insurance Broker best digital strategy winner 2020 badge
Insurance Broker Young Guns 2020 badge
best-digital-strategy-excellence-award-2021 badge
Best-customer-service-individual-office-excellence-award-2021 badge

Why choose us?

  • We give you great rates
  • Quotes instantly, buy in minutes
  • Customer satisfaction assured
  • Instance Certificate downloads
  • 30 years’ insurance experience
  • 24/7 personalised advice
  • Renew online easily
  • Choice of cover limits
  • 'A' rated insurer
  • Australian owned and operated